Media Submission Guidelines
- Images, Audio and Video should be edited for content and clarity
- Please note in the accompanying email if the material is being submitted for Animal Identification rather than for publication.
- We may:
- select from the material submitted for publication
- crop an image of note for clarity
- The accompanying email should reference:
- contact phone number
- previously submitted sighting report date and time
- date, time and location the media was recorded
- media credits
- a title
- JPEG format
- 70% JPEG compression gives good results and smaller file sizes
- landscape orientation is preferable (width is the longer side)
- Edit video to a single publication ready file or file URL.
- .MP4 format*
- Streaming service URLs with Public access:
*.MOV files we receive will be converted to MP4 for you, if requested.
Audio files or URLs may be provided in the following formats:
*To request a Media Drop folder, please send an email to email@example.com, and provide a google account linked email address we will authorize to access the Media Drop folder on Google Drive.
Please address question regarding media submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries of a more general nature may be addressed to email@example.com