Job Description and Contact Information
The Okmulgee County Rural Water District #2 located in Preston, Ok is currently seeking a full time Field Maintenance Water Operator. The qualified applicant would be a motivated self-starter who preferably has experience in Rural Water field able to operate a mini excavator.
The Water Operator performs a variety of operation and maintenance functions in District #2 that include locating water lines, reading meters, installing and repairing water lines, meters, valves and hydrants. Monitor pump houses and master meters. Maintain facilities and equipment, mowing and weed eating.
Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· The ability to perform tasks requiring standing and walking for extended periods of time. Able to lift 50 lbs.
· Some vocational training and mechanical aptitude preferred, with the ability to read and handle work orders, interpret and record data from meters, gauges, scales, panels, computer consoles and other equipment.
· Must have an Oklahoma class "D" Water License; OR, able to obtain within 6-months of hire.
· Prefer 6-months to 2- years’ experience in a related occupation
· Experience using material handling equipment, pressure gauges and precision measuring instruments.
· Experience using power, pneumatic, hydraulic and hand tools and shop tools such as drill press, band saw, bench grinder, torque wrench preferred.
· Must have the ability to diagnose basic and routine process and mechanical problems and take remedial corrective action.
· Must have basic computer skills and have ability to operate programs for process control, the Computer Maintenance Management System, and laboratory/industrial pretreatment QA/QC.
· Must consistently demonstrate the ability to learn and independently perform assigned duties and meet or exceed production and quality goals.
· Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
· Must be able to serve rotational 24-hour emergency on-call at times if required.
· Must be willing to cross train - indoor/outdoor work, computer knowledge, etc.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
· Must be able to pass all pre-employment verification (ie., physical, drug, criminal background check, etc.)
ORWD#2 offers competitive pay, full benefit package, paid legal holiday’s, and retirement after 1 year. Work Schedule: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Some on-call with call-out pay.
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with some call-out.
The Town of Okarche, Oklahoma is seeking applications for a Public Works Director
This position is for a working supervisor. The successful candidate will have knowledge and expertise in water and wastewater operations including operation of a lagoon system treatment facility and an ionization or reverse osmosis plant.
A candidate with a Class C license in water and a Class D license in wastewater including Class C lab license is preferred.
Knowledge and experience in the operation of a backhoe is essential. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Good salary and benefits including Health, pension, Vacation and sick leave, etc. Salary commensurate with experience and licensure
Request applications from:
Richard Raupe, Town Administrator
P.O. Box 116 – 103 West Oklahoma Avenue
Okarche, OK 73762-0116
Email to email@example.com
Phone 405-236-7290 – Fax 405-263-7592
Applications will be received until the position is filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pawnee County RWD #1 will soon have an opening for the position of General Manager.
Working knowledge of rural water, required licensing and management skills are preferred.
Send resumes to:
1061 N Peninsula Drive E,
Cleveland, OK 74020
Water & Wastewater Operations Specialist needed for a Growing Rural Water, Sewer & Solid Waste Management District
Logan County Rural Water, Sewer & Solid Waste Management District #1 Logan County Oklahoma is looking for a full-time operator. Oklahoma Department of Environmental license not required but must receive a class D water and wastewater within 6 months after employment. Must have valid driver’s license, must submit to background check and a drug test. The hours are 8:00am-4:30pm M-F, but must be on 24 hr. call at times and be available after hours, and we offer competitive salary and benefits. Send Resumes to LCRWD1@COXINET.NET or P.O. Box 993 Guthrie, Okla. 73044. We will accept resumes until April 3, 2017.
Logan County RWD#1 is also accepting Resumes for an Assistant Manager. Must have experience in the water and wastewater operations, have a Class C water license, a Class D wastewater license and a C water lab. Need to have some computer skills and have good customer relations. Must have valid driver’s license, must submit to background check and a drug test. Should be able to do what a water and waste water operator can do. The hours are 8:00a.m. -4:30p.m. M-F and be on call when needed after hours. We offer competitive salary and benefits. Send Resumes to LCRWD1@COXINET.NET OR P.O. BOX 993 Guthrie, Okla. 73044. We will accept resumes until April 3, 2017