Student feedback on 4/25/2016
- phone numbers bold
- Is this for students or for faculty and staff too?
- There should be quick links to get to resources/number (not in the final paragraph on the first page).
- Add quick link/resources to front page
- possibly add to the right rail
- visually stand out more like ‘Emergency’ header
- a lot of text
- names and positions on front page are not familiar
- Change to ‘Confidentiality vs privacy’ on main page
- Possible include content for ‘How to Get involved’
- Include Consent Campaign on the Consent page
- student center/dashboard
- on front page
- Wellness Center/Counseling Services page?
- SAIC Cares for nor make sense. Can be confusing with other issues (ie. suicide)
- Thought it could be a philanthropy program
- Like the word ‘support.’ More aligned with what it offered
- Perhaps include “gender” or “sexual” in name to make clearer
- remove ‘dean of student life’ from Amanda’s title