True (A) or False (B)
1) They compared the journey of Lewis and Clark to a trip to the moon today.
2) Meriwether Lewis was the map maker and artist on the journey?
3) The Louisiana Purchase tripled the size of the United States?
4) York was Clark's slave who was on the journey?
5) Some of the dangers faced on the expedition were sand bars and storms?
6) William Clark was the only member of the Corp of Discovery to die on the journey?
7) The native tribes followed the buffalo herds.
8) Sacagawea gave birth to a baby girl just before journey started
9) The expedition traveled 1600 miles in the first 5 months
10) During the winter with the Mandan tribe the tempeture got to -45 degrees