Episode 006 ← Click here to join!
Link to YouTube Video Archive
Bit.ly Link for this Agenda http://bit.ly/About-TIME-006
Welcome & Introductions1
- Susie Simmons: Technology Coach (6-12) for Bonny Eagle Schools, Certified Trainer for Google Apps for Education, Member of the Google Classroom Experts Team
- Mike Arsenault: Instructional Technology Integrator at Frank H. Harrison Middle School in Yarmouth, Certified Innovator for Google Apps for Education
- Conference Recap
- MAMLE at Point Lookout
- Leveraging Learning in Auburn
- Explain Everything app for iOS
What apps are you loving these days?
- Screenr is closing on November 11th
- Google Chrome Extensions
To Do List
- Google Focus Groups Sign-Ups: “If you know any teachers that would love to provide their input and experience please have them complete this sign-up form. If selected our research team will reach out to them a few days before the hangout.”
- If you’d like to express your interested, I removed the link in the text above now that our broadcast is over. You can, however, use the question mark in the bottom left hand corner of Google Classroom and express you interest through feedback there.
The role of technology in education degree programs in higher ed (pre-service teacher preparation)
- Met with 14 students up at ACTEM and gave them tips and things to try out to solve issues that they are facing
- Open to tech integrators, coaches, classroom teachers, etc. Everyone is welcome!
- Working collaborative with the #edchatme folks on Twitter in a few weeks
- Looking ahead to next month…
- Episode 7 broadcasting on December 2nd
- Get in touch with Susie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mike (email@example.com) if you are interested in chatting about something or contributing in any way.