Westwood Community School District
Regular Meeting Agenda
February 15, 2017 - 6:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call of Members
- Approval of Agenda
- Presenters/Open Forum
- Westwood Education Association, Proposal to the Board
- Preston Fischer, 6th Grade 1to1 Project
- Old Business - Action Items
- Consent Agenda
- Second Reading of Board Policy
- New Business
- Mr. Haveman: Foundation
- Mr. Drees: 4-12 Principal Report
- Mr. Brouillette: Physical Plant
- PK-3 Principal & Superintendent Report
- Action Items
- Discussion and Action on First Reading of the Board Policy
- Discussion and Action on Early Retirement Applicants
- Discussion and Action on Resignations
- Discussion and Action on Contracts
- Discussion and Action on Driver’s Education Fee
- Discussion and Action on Beverage Supplier Contract
- Discussion and Action on Substitute Teacher Pay
- Discussion and Action on Motion to Set the Instructional Support, FY18 Budget and School Calendar Hearing
Note: The Board Agenda is tentative and subject to change and is updated as needed. For more information, please visit www.wcsdrebels.com.
The mission of the Westwood Community School District is to provide the environment and curriculum necessary to assist all students in achieving their fullest potential.
Westwood Community School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The board will not discriminate in its educational programs/activities or employment practices on the basis of race, color, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), religion, national origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, socioeconomic status (for programs) or disability.