Student Assistant Contract
Student Name: ________________________________
- Students will be expected to attend their assigned classes every day that they are scheduled. The teacher will take your attendance, and they should NOT be responsible for searching for you.
- Students will follow the direction of the teacher and responsibilities may include: assisting students with classwork, copying, organizing student work, grading, etc.
- Tasks outside of the classroom, such as copying, will be done promptly and with professionalism.
- Student Assistants are expected to act with the same level of professionalism as their instructor, therefore cell phones should not be taken out during the class period.
- Student Assistants should take their position as a helper seriously; it is important to not be disruptive to the younger students in any way.
- Upon successful completion of your time as Student Assistant, you will be graded on a Pass/ Fail scale and provided with feedback each quarter on your work performance. You will receive credit on your high school transcript, and you will receive a letter from the Supervising Teacher for your high school file.
- If you do not follow the expectations as outlined above, you will be asked to leave your position as Student Assistant. This is a job and just like any work position, if your performance is unsatisfactory, your employment may be terminated.
Your signature below signifies that you agree to the expectations stated above:
Student signature: __________________________________ Date: _________________
Supervising Teacher: ________________________________