1 loaf frozen bread, thawed!
Filling Ingredients: !
1.5 cups ricotta cheese !
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese!
1 cup Mozzarella cheese!
Salt & Pepper!
Optional Ingredients: !
Chopped bell pepper!
Egg wash: !
1 egg, beaten!
1 Tablespoon water!
1. Thaw one loaf of frozen bread dough. Divide into 4-5 equal pieces. !
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll or pat each piece of dough into about an 8” circle. !
3. Place on lightly greased baking sheet!
4. Put a dollop of cheese mixture, then place your favorite toppings on the cheese mixture.!
5. Fold in half to form a semi-circle. Press two layers of dough together using fingers to make a
6. Brush top of dough with one beaten egg. Top with seasoning of your choice (garlic powder,
parmesan cheese, etc). !
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown. !
8. Enjoy with marinara sauce.