URGENT CARE CLINIC
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8am-10pm - Walk-in
Saturday and Holiday: 9am-6pm- Walk-in
SOME OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED
- Management of workplace exposure to splashes to eyes, skin, and needle poke injuries and injuries to back, limbs, and head.
- Sports, employment, DOT, day-care, foster care, and other physicals on walk on basis.
- Acute and subacute abdominal problems.
- Flu and Tetanus shots and TB screening.
- Minor skin infections such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, fungal infections of skin, nails, and scalp, oral candidiasis, and others.
- Management of minor burns and frost bites.
- Acute and subacute cases: Examples are AOM, Bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, UTI, STDs, Yeast infection, etc.
- Incision and drainage of wounds
- Suturing of minor lacerations
- Fiberglass casting of fractures
- Splinting of sprains and strains
- Management of Asthma and COPD exacerbations with fast acting nebulizer inhalers, oxygen therapy, oral and injectable steroid treatments, and antibiotics when appropriate.
- Management of acute and chronic bronchitis and Pneumonia with injectable antibiotics, and respiratory treatments.