Translate! Traducir! 翻译！Traduire! Übersetzen! Traduci! 翻訳します！번역! Przetłumacz! Перевести! Traduzir! Click Here
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 13 (current)
- Improved water climbing against a wall
- Improved pathfinding of mobs inside fences
- Corrected some sounds volume
- Better ordering on chunk scheduling, less holes!
- Fixed a crash when a client joins a suspended server
- Fixed released button not going back to the unpressed state
- Fixed placing flower pots on upside-down slabs and stairs
- Fixed creating an old world glitching the edit menu
- Fixed sounds not playing when player jumps on snow
- Fixed nether portal not loading properly for clients
- Fixed some rendering of items in third-person mode and other player hands
- Added missing sounds for zombie footsteps and ghast death
- Fixed fishing not working properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed bobber not disappearing on lava
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 12
- Fishing rod now makes a less repetitive sound
- Digging and walking sounds are now same as on PC
- Slimes now use the correct sounds
- Silverfish no longer make sound while moving
- Skeletons and wither skeletons now have a proper death sound
- Lava in the Nether now flows like on PC
- Nerfed dat beetroot soup
- Breaking animation of chest is now visible from all sides
- Critical hits now with more particles
- More good vibrations when destroying 2 high plants
- Fixed chest staying open after use.
- Fixed skeletons holding bows incorrectly
- Fixed breaking a brewing stand drops the wrong item
- Enchanted items now get properly synched between clients and server
- Fixed crash on opening the stonecutter
- Fixed fishing sometimes giving you stacks of infinite Inc-sacs
- Fixed fishing bobber not going down far enough when a fish bites
- Beet roots no longer use stone sound when mined
- Fixed mining 2 high plants not working correct in multi-player
- Zombie pigmen now attack iron golems
- Endermen now teleport away when about to be hit by arrow
- Jungle leaves no longer magically disappear
- Zombie spawn eggs now sometimes spawn zombie villagers
- Fixed wolves attacking cats when player punches them
- Snow covered ice now has expected behaviour (what ever that might have been)
- Player can no longer push golems through walls
- Trapdoors no longer suffocate players
- Trapdoors can now be placed on bottom and top side of a block
- Creepers now flash white and explode when ignited with flint and steel
- Fixed dynamite having a small explosion range when on top of a fence
- Trees now drop apples from decaying leaves
- Torches can now be placed on nether brick fences
- Player now holds the bow correctly in 3rd person
- Player now holds sugarcane correctly in 3rd person
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 11
- Blocks can now be placed underneath player while sneaking
- End portal frames can now be rotated
- Shovel now mines soul sand and grass path faster
- Silk Touch book is now in creative inventory
- D-pad for flying remains after going to main menu
- Power Enchantment is now stronger! (like PC)
- Enchanting table is now craftable in the crafting table
- Fixed Crash on drinking two opposite potions
- Fixed diamond spawn positions (sorry!)
- Fixed duplication bug when renaming items
- Fixed chickens not syncing properly
- Cactus hurts in multiplayer now
- Fire now hurts when standing still
- Creeper sound is now Sssssssynced over the network
- Silktouch now works on ice and packed ice
- Vines now catch on fire
- Wolf puppies now get born without a collar
- Ghast is no longer lit incorrectly when spawned with egg
- You can now place skulls on ice
- Torches can now be placed on the side of Mob spawners
- Snowflakes no longer flicker
- Sounds should no longer echo
- Mushroom blocks can now be obtained correctly
- Taking off a Respiration helmet under water now works correctly
- Tamed wolves now attack target when it was hit with a bow
- Fixed food depleting while in Creative mode
- Zombie Pigmen now spawn with possible enchanted swords
- Fixed redstone appearing in furnace screen
- Fixed trapdoor z-fighting on glowstone
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 10
- Villagers always become zombie villagers in Hard difficulty
- Endermen avoid water
- Only uses the leaves coloring shaders when the color for a biome actually changes (perf increase)
- Only samples the lightmap texture for non-transparent pixels (perf increase)
- Updated sounds!
- Items drop again!
- When dying in the Nether, you respawn in the Overworld
- Potentially fixed a lot of crashes when closing/reopening the app
- Fixed a crash in multiplayer when loading chunks
- Fixed a crash with villagers in the Nether
- Fixed a black screen crash when opening the game on bad internet connections
- Snow doesn't accumulate under stairs
- Fixed a crash in the crafting menu
- Mobs don't jump and turn anymore on soul sand
- Also fixed on top of chests
- Fixed endermen shaking when damaged
- Villages shouldn't spawn anymore without villagers
- NPCs actually notice when crops are ready
- Hoes now actually lose durability when used
- Vines can now be placed on leaves
- Skulls now look different in multiplayer
- Dark oak and acacia wood don't let you climb anymore
- Fixed a crash when touching the "enchant" button
- Zombie pigmen now die correctly in TNT explosions
- The enderman teleport sound now can be heard on clients
- Proper handling of input in the port number field
- Can now type unicode characters on a sign
- World name input doesn't break anymore when using left to go back
- Cacti now have the correct particles when broken
- Fixed renaming not working in the anvil
- Particles don't flicker black anymore
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 9
- Particles are now no longer dark when inside of a block
- Derp now saves his head
- Snow golems now leave their snow in plains
- Cactus particles are now correct
- Centered the result name in the furnace
- Random seed of worlds now more random
- D-pad size is now called “button size”
- Punch enchantment no longer launches monsters
- Wither skeletons no longer fit through doors :)
- Villagers now spawn with wheat + something else
- Custom server IPs require to be unique
- Rain visible from under water
- Rain and snow should cause less lag
- Fixed crash when DNS resolving freezes
- Fixed crash when random chunk corruption
- Fixed crash on pressing back button during startup
- Fixed crash when clicking the enchant button :)
- Fixed client freezing when joining multiplayer server
- Fixed villager crashing in the Nether
- Fixed player teleporting inside portal on death
- Fixed crash on opening the Options Screen with controller
- Fixed enchanting not working in multiplayer
- Fixed memory leak in villages
- Tamed wolf can now eat rotten flesh
- Gamepad remapping no longer requires restart
- Quartz blocks can no longer be rotated (but pillars still can!)
- Keyboard support for navigating worlds
- Fixed support for local characters with keyboards
- Player can no longer move items around when dead
- Zombie villagers now chase villagers
- Fixed E key closing the anvil screen
- World name input now allows for arrow navigation
- Controller button labels are now localized
- “button size” option now controls other UI elements as well
- Fixed pink line underneath armor icon
- Fixed enderman teleportation sound
- Arrows no longer get shot when looking at a chest
- Fixed black square next to player name in menu
- Back button takes you back on external servers menu
- Chests now support custom names
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 8
- Explosion are more explodey!
- Lots of fixes and tweaks in the control layout screen
- Nametags are visible from farther away now
- Hitting your head on the ceiling gives a slight jump delay
- Ghasts hitboxes are bigger
- Experience orbs are burned by lava or fire
- Beetroots are found in villages rather than by tilling grass
- The input is smoother and more responsive, especially scrolling panes
- Touching the d-pad or the toolbar doesn't select the blocks under the button anymore!
- Enchanting tables work better in multiplayer!
- The sneaking button now works properly
- Bottles don't disappear anymore when pulled out of a brewing stand
- Controllers are properly recognized if they are already connected on game start
- Mobs don't jump on soul sand anymore
- Skins now refresh when returning to the Skin Selection screen
- Fixed some Taiwanese and Japanese characters being shared with Chinese
- Invert Y-axis now actually works on controllers
- Fixed a random multiplayer crash
- Can now jump while holding the forward button
- Can now select the player list in the game menu using the D-pad
- Sittings dogs won't be suffocated under accumulating snow (yay!)
- The experience bar doesn't overflow the toolbar anymore
- Fixed wrong double chest name
- All enchantments show their level now
- Android clients don't receive trial warnings anymore
- Lava now prevents fall damage
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 7
- Input now runs at 60 fps instead of 20! Yay for less lag!
- Lots of fixes for the enchantment Table in multiplayer
- Squids drop ink again
- Golems drop iron again
- Ghasts drop gunpowder and ghast tears
- Snow layers can now be replaced by any block
- The player can now use the chat while lying in bed
- Spawners are now synchronized online
- Multiple connected doors now work correctly
- Fixed custom names having formatting on Anvils
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 6
- Reordered stone shovel and stone hoe to match other items in the creative list
- Changed particles when placing water in the Nether
- Lava is now brighter
- Ghasts will hit you more reliably
- Added camera mode slider on options (first-person, third-person, front third-person)
- Creative mode players won’t be killed by void anymore
- Fixed base ores (iron, gold) dropping multiple times when using fortune pickaxes
- Fixed lava flowing slowly in the Nether
- Breaking chests will drop enchanted items correctly.
- Fixed crafting single-dimension items (swords, shovel) in multiplayer.
- Boat types now have different colors when held in hand
- Fixed mobs becoming dark when moving over soul sand
- Fixed wool particles when jumping
- Anvil renaming can now be used on Android devices
- Anvil works correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed not being able to exit the options screen after setting a skin
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 5
- Controls should be smoother and more responsive now!
- Can now mine and jump again, yay!
- Signs can now use all the lines
- Signs aren't pushed off screen by the virtual keyboard anymore
- Fixed swap jump and sneak not saving
- Clients cannot set a different difficulty than the server anymore
- Snow layers can be replaced with any block now
- Can now place doors on top slabs
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 4
- All quartz blocks can now be placed directionally.
- Trying to connect to old versions of the game will now show an error message.
- Added recipes for golden and enchanted golden apples.
- Added enchanted books to the creative inventory.
- Stone cutter and crafting table screens will now close if blocks are destroyed while they are open.
- Improved controls
- Fixed crash when entering the nether repeatedly.
- Fixed farmland not being destroyed when jumping on it in multiplayer.
- Pressing the inventory button not close multiple inventory screens.
- Fixed crafting recipes being wrong multiplayer.
- Fixed partial blocks working properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed disconnected controller action repeating.
- Fixed drinking potions in creative mode.
- Fixed bane of arthropods dealing additional damage to spiders.
- Fixed furnace displaying blocks that were not in your inventory.
- Fixed dark sky color in flat worlds.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 3
- Added more info about potions and enchantments in item tooltips
- Added FOV option (30 to 110)
- Added Golden Apple crafting recipe
- Reduced the amount of XP obtained by smelting
- The toolbar now takes all the space available, no more, no less.
- Fixed anvil crashes
- Fixed anvil synchronization in multiplayer
- After deleting a world, now it's correctly removed from the world list
- When dying in the Nether you're correctly respawned in the Overworld
- The d-pad won't overlap the toolbar anymore
- Minecarts can be transferred to the Nether
- Clients don't hear magma cubes
- Held items animate while Invisible
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 2
- Added a tame button for ocelots
- Made the flight controls a little bit smaller
- Breaking crops now always drops seeds
- Fixed crash on opening controller screen
- Fixed a crash happening after waiting a long time in snowy biomes
- Fixed many multiplayer bugs (if not, blame Shoghi)
- Sprinting doesn’t stop if strafing left or right
- Can now pull squids with fishing rods
- Weather now resumes correctly after suspending the app
- The portal effect now plays when stepping inside a portal
- Snowballs don’t change color anymore at random
- Magma cubes correctly jump in multiplayer
- Fixed being able to move the character while a menu screen is open
- Fixed not being able to exit the option screen with back when switching to touch inputs
- Grass picked up with Silk Touch is now correct
- Can now place items in the second anvil slot
- The snow golem doesn’t have a derp face anymore, sorry :(
- Swap jump and sneak option is now saved
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build 1
* The Nether!
* Nether portals
* Wither skeletons
* Nether fortresses
* and so on,
* But no wither
* Collectable experience
* Revamped touch controls
* Potions, brewing and the brewing stand!
* Enchants, enchanting and the enchanting table!
* Anvils and repairing.
* Rain and snow!
* Flower pots!
* Snow accumulates in snowy biomes!
* Controller support and the controller mapping screen!
* Cross play with the Windows 10 edition (in the final version)
* New sounds
* Golems, and a new AI for villagers
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Beta 0.12.1 Build