Flourless Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
from MySuperFoods, adapted from Keepin’ It Kind
Yield: 24 cookies
1. Combine all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until smooth and completely combined, scrape the sides of the food processor if necessary.
2. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and place the bowl in the refrigerator, cover and chill for 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper or parchment paper.
4. Use a tablespoon to scoop heaping spoonfuls of dough and roll into a ball. Note: The dough will be much softer/stickier than normal cookie dough, but that is okay. Continue until all the dough has been used. Once all of the balls of dough are prepared use the palm of your hand flatten the dough into a cookie shape. Keep in mind the size of the cookie will be the same size once it is cooked. If you have to bake the cookies in two batches, you can put the dough in the freezer to harden it up to make it easier for the second batch.
5. Place the cookies in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or the cookies have firmed up. Let cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!