The Horseshoe Tournament will begin promptly at 11:30 AM, Saturday, October 15, 2015.
- Participants in this tournament cannot participate in any other tournament except for human foosball.
- Seeding will be random..
- Once a team signs up, there is no refund for any reason. If a team fails to show up at the designated time, a forfeit will ensue for its remaining matches.
- Each team is guaranteed two games.
- The team that appears on the top line of the bracket will throw first.
- The decision of the judge is final. If the judge is a participant, find a judge from the closest possible game to make a decision.
- Players on the same team will line up opposite each other.
- The game will last until someone reaches 21 or reaches the 20-minute time limit. Teams must win by 2.
- Players will alternate throws until all shoes have been thrown.
- Team with the highest score on the most recent round, throws first for the next round.
- Ringers will cancel points.
- Ringers count for 3 points, leaners are 2, and within a horseshoe distance is 1.
- Players may throw from the front board of the pit. The distance is 35ft.
- Shoes must land in the pit to count. Shoes that bounce off of the wood or bounce in from outside the pit should be removed.