Southeast Region PAECT Web Archive
- Edcamp Philly (5/14) - We are proud to sponsor this free event that brings educators together to share innovative ideas in an unconference format! Details and registration can be found here.
- College and Career Readiness: Preparing EVERY Learner for The Future (4/13) - This is a joint event with the Delaware Valley Region of PASCD. Attendees will hear from a panel composed of representatives from K-12 public education, higher education, public libraries, industry and more. Breakout sessions will take place following the panel. Details and registration can be found here.
- Open House (3/20) - Come network with other members at our favorite annual event! This year, we'll be participating in Breakout EDU! All details and registration can be found here. Please RSVP by 3/16. Feel free to bring a friend!
- Educon (1/30-1/31, 2016), Science Leadership Academy, Philly - Educon is an innovative conference that brings people together to discuss the future of schools. Innovative educators from all over the country attend this conversational conference, and our Southeast region is sponsoring breakfast. We have 2 FREE REGISTRATIONS ($150 value) to give to members who are willing to setup our PAECT table and inform Educon attendees about our organization during breakfast and lunch. If you're interested in attending, please fill out this form by 12/11.
- Young Innovators Fair (1/2-1/3, 2016), Oaks - Greater Philadelphia Expo Center - The Young Innovators Fair is about immersing children in STEM activities they love at a massive scale. PAECT is a proud partner of this event. Receive a $5 discount code through the flyers below:
- Share this flyer with students: bit.ly/younginnovatorsfair
- Share this flyer with your colleagues: bit.ly/yifeducator It has information about our PAECT Educator Zone! Yes, you can earn Act 48 credits and a chance to win a Polar 3d printer, just by attending the show!
- Interested in volunteering? Fill out this form by 11/30: bit.ly/yifvolunteer. As a volunteer, you will receive a tshirt, admission, and 4 tickets to share with family or friends!