Diana Velasquez – Page 2 of 2
Master B. Administration
9999 South St, Apt. C | Philadelphia, PA 99999 | 999-999-9999 | email@example.com
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Master of Business Administration, Finance, to be awarded May 2014 | GPA: 3.68
EMC Consulting Project - Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture
- Developed business plan, financial model, and marketing strategies for intermediary firm that supports farming initiatives. Developed revenue sources to increase regional economies of scale and firm stability.
- Member, Fox Net Impact Enterprise Consulting Chapter.
UNIVERSIDAD EXTERNADO DE COLOMBIA, Bogota, Colombia
Professional degree, Finance & International Relations, Awarded summa cum laude, July 2004
- Selected for top 5% university-student wide programming in ethical leadership.
- Served as Teaching Assistant for accounting and corporate finance undergraduate courses.
- Volunteer, Children’s International Villages, in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Pittsburgh, PA
THE AES CORPORATION, Arlington, VA May 2013 – August 2013
AES Corporation is an international power company with generation and distribution divisions.
MBA Intern, Audit Review
- Outlined conclusions and suggestions for the business development evaluation process, by conducting ex-post analysis of Chilean power generation project.
- Key contributor to CEO presentation on business development, strategic objectives and milestones.
- Reorganized project database to decrease project review process by 10%.
AES CHIVOR & CÍA. S.C.A. E.S.P, Bogota, Colombia February 2010 – June 2012
AES Chivor is a 1,000 MW hydroelectric power plant
- Decreased budget monthly reporting process by 30% by automating database, and implementing department wide report consolidation and submission procedures.
- Developed $130 million EBITDA budget and analyzed financial models for budget v actual.
- Prepared analyses for Chile and USA including quarterly presentations to Board of Directors.
- As Business Development Analyst, created growth strategy and feasibility study for green field opportunities that led to construction of $3 million hydro facility.
CORFICOLOMBIANA S.A., Bogota, Colombia April 2008 – January 2010
Columbia’s second-largest financial corporation
Investment Banking Senior Analyst
- Prepared financials for large- and mid-cap firms, specializing in infrastructure loans ranging from $25 million to $100 million syndicated loan for a tobacco company, and $50 million bond-issuance.
- Extensive use of DCF, market comps and other M&A transaction methodologies for valuation.
CHAID NEME HERMANOS, Bogota, Colombia June 2004 – March 2008
Chaid Neme Hermanos operates in the auto parts and commercial construction sectors.
Financial Assistant , International Business Center February 2004 – July 2004
- Increased revenue by 2% by developing market study and business plan for exports to Puerto Rico.
- Designed model to analyze profitability by product segment including industry wide market analyses.
ADDITIONAL: Spanish – fluency