Discussion Room@Info Hub
DATE AND TIME
14th January 2013 from 2pm to 3pm
1. Siddhant Chaurasia
2. Francis Yeo
3. Kabir Bhugtiar
4. Lim Guan Qun
Critique Session Of Blog
We have done a critique session of the blog and have tweaked some parts of the blog.
The blog has been designed to suit our needs
This Literature review will be done by Kabir and Guan Qun. We will focus on articles regarding Sexuality Education.
The both of them have to finish this literature review in a neat and organised manner before posting it onto the blog.
Additional Notes on Literature Review
1. What are the articles (4)
Daily Mail UK
Channel News Asia
2. Who will read it?
Guan Qun: Strait Times
Siddhant: Daily Mail
Francis: Channel News Asia
2a) Summarise and input data onto mindmap
We do the mindmap ourselves and pass it to Kabir on Friday
3) Who will create the survey/interview question
We come up with 10 questions of our own.
01) What do you think about the sexual education being taught by SST at school?
02) Is the sex education being taught helpful?
03) Is the sex education being taught appropriate?
04) Do schools teach enough about sex education to children?
05) Do children find sex education as a joke or do they pay attention?
06) If Answer on 2 is “No”, How can we make it more helpful?
07) If Answer on 3 is “No”, How can we make it more appropriate?
08) How do you think we can improve the sex education being taught if so?
09) Has your knowledge widened from learning the sex education being taught in our school?
10) On a scale of 1-10, give me your overall feedback of the sex education being taught in SST?
Kabir and Guan Qun
18th January 2013