For a YouTube tutorial, click the short URL link: goo.gl/Zd1kj1
- Go to Google Drive.
From Safari or Chrome browsers, search for Google Drive.
Press the blue Drive button. It looks like this.
Note: Button is a real link to Google Drive if you are looking at a digital document.
On Chromebooks, you simply press the blue button. There is no need to find the browser.
- Login into your Drive Account with your district assigned username or personal gmail.
- District Username Format: ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your temporary password.
- District Account Password: sbschools
(NOTE: Change your password after logging into your account for the first time.)
- To access your Gmail, click the app launcher (upper right corner).
- Choose Mail. A new tab will open with your Gmail inbox.
- From Gmail, press Compose to write a message. You can email anyone within our school district. Santa Barbara Unified accounts end with @sbunified.org (teachers and staff) or @my.sbunified.org (students). Students cannot receive or send emails outside of our school district.