Answer the following questions on a scale of 1-4:
- How interested are you in novelty, beauty, and getting new experiences?
- Not at all - I love my routines. I’m a pretty plain person. (Tinker, Tailor)
- Somewhat - I’ll try something new occasionally. I wear the same clothes, but have a few interesting accessories. (Wise Blood)
- Often - I’m excited by trying new things. (Cat’s Cradle)
- Very - I’m a free soul! I love exploring the world. (PDorian)
- How interested are you in mysteries, spys, and “who-dun-its?”
- No - I like to know everything up front. (Wise Blood)
- Somewhat- I casually watch Law & Order if it’s on (Cat’s Cradle)
- Often - I usually watch suspense shows/movies and read mysteries. (PDorian)
- Very - I can predict the killer in every Law & Order show within minutes. (Tinker, Tailor)
3) How interested are you in religion and spirituality?
- No - I’m a proud atheist! (PDorian)
- Somewhat - I occasionally think about God, but mostly (Tinker/Tailor)
- Often - I’m very spiritual and I often think about God/meaning, etc. Cat’s Cradle
- Very - I practice a religion and reflect on my spirituality constantly. (Wise Blood)
4) How interested are you in science/technogy and sci-fi types of ideas?
- No- I live on a farm. I hate all technology (except playing solitaire on the iPad I was gifted). (Wise Blood)
- Somewhat - I watch the Big Bang Theory and kind of like Science. (PDorian)
- Often - I enjoy being exposed to new ideas in science and really enjoy reading about new advances in the field! (Tinker/Tailor)
- Very - I have a subscription to Popular Science and majored in a science/tech field. (Cat’s Cradle)
5) How long do you like your books?
- Shorter the better (PDorian)
- On the shorter side (Wise Blood)
- Longer side (Cat’s Cradle)
- Long (Tinker, Tailor)