Middletown Springs Public Library
Regular Trustee Meeting
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
7:00 pm at the Library
Present: Kimberly Bushnell, Kristal Hier, Diane Rosenmiller, Patty McWilliams, Beth Miller
1. Call to Order 7:05 pm
2. Changes, Additions, Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes
· Kristal motioned to approve and Patty seconded. Motion carried
4. Policy Review & Discussion:
· For review at next meeting - Meeting room, Open hours, Out of Town Borrowers
5. Treasurer’s Report
· Kristal motioned to approve. Diane seconded. Motion carried.
6. Librarian’s Report
7. Friends Update
· Possible Pumpkin Festival as a fund raiser.
· The plant programs were very successful.
· Yvonne Daley author talk for FOL and MSHS Oct 14th
· Hired consultant for feasibility study
9. Old Business
· Strategic plan: discussed and approved to move forward in hiring Kathy Letendre. Beth will contact Kathy and schedule this as soon as possible.
· David Rosanne and the Zookeepers is in their schedule for summer 2019.
· Calendar: currently organizing and making calls. Calls scheduled to be completed by Monday October 15th.
10. New Business
· Volunteer appreciation dinner Nov 4th 5pm at Kimberly’s
· Halloween stop is on the 31st and is organized.
11. Other Lawful Business
11. Next Meeting Date - Oct 24th 7pm
12. Adjourn 8:20 pm Diane motioned to adjourn. Kristal seconded. Motion carried