SISC Operations Room:
- Opening hours for the Operations Room
- at the NJC Boarding School are from 5.30 pm to 8 am;
- at the NJC Meeting Room 2 (in the General Office) are from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- For emergencies and enquiries, please inform the SISC Duty Officers @ 82547471.
SISC Educators Lounge (For educators only):
- NJC Conference Room 1 is designated as the lounge area for all SISC educators.
- This room can be accessed from within the General Office (take the stairs on the left when you enter the Office) or from Level 2 (through the door near wall mural outside the Library).
- SISC educators are free to use this lounge from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm where snacks and drinks are provided.
Boarding School Safety:
- Be familiar with the fire evacuation routes which can be found behind your room door.
- Tap your access card every time you enter and exit the Boarding School.
- Please remain in the Boarding School after 11pm.
- Please remain in the College between SISC programmes.
- Use the lift after 11.30pm if you need to travel between Level 1 and your residential level. Card readers at all other stairwells may be deactivated after 11.30pm.
- Safely secure and lock all valuable items and important possessions in your luggage.
- Do not leave your valuable items unattended.
- Do not misplace your access card.
- Inform the SISC Duty Officers @ 82547471 immediately upon realising the loss of your access card.
- Please note that there is to be no consumption of alcohol and cigarettes within school’s premises.
Wireless for guests is available within NJC Sanctuary, Hall, IS Labs, Incubator
SSID: njcwlan Password: njc@54321
Wireless for guest is available within NJC Boarding School in the dining hall.
SSID: NJC Boarding Password: njc1002007
2017 SISC Social Media Platforms: