Episode 175- Rug Pull
- Czequestria has announced their location, theme, and that tickets are on sale:
- Derpfest has announced their first venue:
- BronyCon has announced art show applications are open and that Gabriel Brown and Michelle Creber will be attending:
- HasCon has released a teaser video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnEToBTF1q4 (alternate link)
Fandom & Other:
- Tara Strong got to ring the bell for NASDAQ:
- Tara Strong also did a live QA session, as well as an AMA on Reddit:
- Fall of AnterFOLD is now at version 4.5:
- The new Starlight, Trixie, and Spike plushies are now on Amazon:
- Equestria Daily has an extended preview for Friends Forever #38:
Friendship is Magic:
- The 1st Rarity Fashion Tips short aired. Unfortunately, the video was taken down:
- Hasbro made a season 7 promo that parodies The Fresh Prince:
- Michael Gagne has returned to the MLP Movie:
- Posters for the movie are now being spotted in theaters:
- A promo for next week’s episode has been released. The writers have also been revealed:
We have two episodes to discuss this week! But first, a new comic series! It’s Legends of Magic #1. It’s about Starswirl and the royal sisters. Some interesting lore stuff pops up here. Alca7raz and Nemesis were actually pleased with this issue.
But yes, season 7 has begun! And it kicks off with two episodes. And they are not a two-parter. Well then. They start off with “Celestial Advice,” the premiere proper! And there are some mixed feelings regarding it. It has some significant Celestia (finally), but it also has some weird problems regarding the main plot.
And then there’s “All Bottled Up!” This episode also created some mixed feelings. It introduces some oddities regarding how magic works, and Trixie is… less than pleasant. But it also has genuinely funny bits too. Oh, and Starlight is there too. For better or worse. Guess which one they think!