Code of Conduct 6.0 11.4.18
Please email Mike@WeAreChaos.net for questions or concerns.
You are responsible for reporting problems in the community, We cannot fix problems if we aren’t aware of it.
Members Rights We do not allow the following:
- Disrespect : Trash talking, ridicule and other rude comments.
- Discrimination; Intolerance of race, sexual, religious and political orientations.
- Harassment: Threats, sexual, or aggressive behavior.
- Lying: Age, military status, health, anything to gain praise or sympathy.
Discouraged We do not encourage the following:
- Saying a hateful word won't get you banned, Directing it towards someone may.
- Booting: “Unless they have been asked to leave and refused’
- Drama, Dating, Subjects of heated debates (Politics & Religion are discouraged.)
- Lying or exaggeration for sympathy [Sickness, Military status, Unique Situations]
Developers Rights [Game Studios] Rules that are usually set by developers.
- Cheating & Hacking and Illegal modifications to your console.
- We are fine with mods that do not affect matchmaking or represent Chaos in a negative way.
Community Rights [Chaos] to protect the Chaos Reputation.
- Multi Clanning: Being active in another community in a situation [Game] that we offer.
- Exceptions may occur just ask a Director.
- Only one of your accounts are allowed to be in Chaos at a time.
- Treat all gamers with respect, includes non members of CG.
- Poaching: Convincing members of other branches or communities to transfer.
- The code of conduct applies at all times.
- Do not post your own or others personal information.
- Do not go off topic, we have threads for most topics.
- Do not spam or post advertisements (exceptions can be made contact Director)
- Do not post religious, political and other prone to argument post
- Do not Double post (Posting back to back before someone else can post)
- Everyone can edit their own post, you can multiquote for multiple questions.
- In most cases they should not be denied. It’s better to transfer than lose a member.
- However it is better to solve the problem of Why the person wants to transfer.
- Directors and Commanders must create terms for each unique case for transfers such as a timeframe or goal they must meet in order to transfer.
- Transfers in few cases can be denied due to common sense reasoning: branch hopping or other petty reasons. Solve the problem don’t ignore it.
Secondary [Playing in two games]
- In most cases they should always be allowed.
- Member can only be a senior officer in one game at a time.
- May be allowed to recruit and host if approved by Commander and Director.
- Subject to be removed during cleanouts.
- Must attend primary more than secondary.
The Chaos Name
- The Chaos name needs to be approved in all situations.
- Gamertag changes require a Directors permission.
- Gamertags are as followed: “---_Chaos” Space before “Chaos” and the “C” Capitalized, “haos” lowercase, no numbers within (Chaos) If you don't like it don't get a Chaos tag
- Clan tags, Websites, Fan pages, Groups, Youtube and Etc require a Directors permission.
- Trying to reserve something that may get taken quickly? make sure you can fully transfer ownership to a Director first.
Rules [Basic Understandings] What helps prevent the real Chaos.
- Directors vote on reinstating banned members.
- Transfers are done through Director.
- The minimum age limit is 16 [Younger requires underage recruitment form] + Director approval
- Underage are required to guest first, then will be voted on by Officers +.
- Members who are inactive for 1 Month may be removed. [Notify us of inactivity]
- Anyone who witnesses wrongdoing and fails to report may face punishment.
- Perma-bans require approval of Director.
- Only commanders and above can place a ban.
- Members must approach a Director if they believe a higher ranking deserves ban.
- Unbanning someone requires upper leadership vote, and the person whom banned if reasonable.
- Person whom is unbanned will be placed on Probation and watched for further infractions.
Ranks, Emblems, Mottos and responsibilities.
- All members are required to have the Branch and their rank as the first line of their Bio.
- All officers must have a working microphone for recruiting and game night purposes.
- Rank in community must be clear and correct at all times.
- Click here for the Ranking structure of Chaos