It's Raining Cabbages - Release notes
Update v130 - July 16, 2016
- Fixed a bug where all the amazing silly messages would be displayed as "0" in the notification panel/bar. Those of you who were affected, prepare yourself 'cause they're quite something!
- The game doesn't say "welcome back" in the notification bar anymore, because… I guess we're now impolite? #ThugLife
- Fixed a bug where buttons would sometime not let themselves being clicked, because they were assholes or something.
- Fixed a visual bug where you could see some sort of ghost buttons on the left side of the Lion buttons.
- Added a hidden/debug way to delete your savefile. Don't do this at home, kids!
Update v129 - June 28, 2016
- Buttons have little progress bar to show how much resources are still needed
- Fixed a bug where lions could stay stuck between pegs (sorry Kevin, it's fixed now!). The fix is now to tap on those lions to nudge them around until they unstuck! :D
- Fixed a bug where the reward screen would kick you out after 1 second if you played on v127 or before.
- Implemented a savefile migration thing so it should reduce changes of losing your savefile when a new version comes out
- And worked on some secret stuff! ;)
Update v128 - April 4, 2016
- Reduced the price of the bonus lion doubler from 12 to 10
- The bonus lion doubler now have "bonus" written on it. Still very ugly though!
- When level-upping the menhir, it now shows its level and size before and after the levelup in the notification bar
- The stats (inventory) on the menhir screen now only display relevant number relevant to the current progression
- Fixed some typos (thanks to Mandy)
- Fixed a bug where a lion could get stuck on a peg (thanks to Yan)
- Fixed a bug where the reward screen would not be up to date when loading a savefile or leaving the reward screen open for a long period of time
- Fixed a bug where the menhir could be above its level cap of 30
- Fixed a bug where a quest could requires the menhir to be above its level cap
- Fixed a bug where snow would not appear during winter when using an old savefile
Update v127 - December 24, 2015
- It's Christmas!
- It's raining cabbages… and SNOW?!?!?
- Menhir now has a level cap of 30 (apparently, some of you were crazy enough to play until the menhir is so big it catches all cabbages and cause massive lags)
Update v126 - September 14, 2015
- Automatically load your savefile
- Finally fixed the bug where savefile would get crazy big… again!
- v126b: Fixed a bug that prevented to update from previous versions to v126.
Update v125 - August 9, 2015
- Something new and cool in the "lion pachinko"
- Sending lions on mission is now less expensive
- The "lion pachinko" now starts faster on (very) slow devices
- Lowered the cost of buying bees
- Rewards in the reward screen are now more rewarding and sometime easier to accomplish (sending lions on missions especially)
- A bunch of bug fixes
Update v124 - June 9, 2015
- Glorious bug fixes!
- Nope… totally not glorious. Sorry!
Update v123 - June 3, 2015
- Improved the layout, physics and balancing of the "lion pachinko" thing
- Bees appear next to the menhir after you buy a new one
- Bugfix: The savefile won't get bigger and bigger the longer you play
- Even better, the game will cleanup your big savefile if it was affected!
Update v122 - May 27, 2015 :
- Experimental pachinko-thing happens when collecting from lions
- Changed honey conversion cost: now it's 100 honey to get 122 tofus
- Minor tweaks to wording of the factory upgrade notification
- Fixed a bug where the silo would get too much or too little when away for a long time
Update v121 - May 18, 2015 :
- UI update
- The craft menu now tries to convert as much stuff as possible (only 1 click needed!!)
- Added another use for Honey after the 4th bee is purchased
- Added a link to play in full screen (it's right under the Donate button)
- Reduced the price of additional bees
Update v120 - April 6, 2015 :
- Reduced the cost of buying bees
- Reduced the cost of tofu steaks and veggie burgers
- Lion missions are now always 1 hour. No more, no less.
- FINALLY! The bee bugs where they would fight for cabbages has been FIXED!!! (maybe?)
- More consistent labels on arrows (thanks JF for reporting!)
- Fixed a bug where the notification would not appear on the menhir when playing from an old savefile
Update v118 - March 1, 2015 :
- Reduced the duration of lions' missions
- Rebalanced the cost of stuff
- Changed the early game progression for new players
- #BlueAndBlack #menhir #TheDress
Update v117 - Feb 23, 2015 :
- Lions are now more reliable and efficient (thanks Kamylle and JF for the feedback)
- A notification appears on the menhir when you have enough pills to upgrade it
- Some quick and dirty rebalancing
Update v116 - Feb 15, 2015 :
- A surprise event if you somehow manage to have a cabbage be dropped in the hole.
- Some text and wording have been improved
- Extra cabbages will now pass through the silo if the silo is full
- Some bug fixes
Update v115 - Jan 21, 2015 :
- Minor update with mostly balancing tweaks based on players' reactions
- Lowered the cost of upgrading the factory's capacity a little
- Corrected a typo in the intro text (thanks Mandy!)
- Some bug fixes
Update v114 - Jan 14, 2015 :
- The factory now has a capacity, which you can upgrade
- Additional screens must be purchased, for a better progression at low levels
- New quest types based on all bees or all lions
- Re-balancing of the economy of the game
- UI improvements: You can now see the cost of lions or crafting even if you can't buy it
- 2 free pills and 5 tofu steaks at the beginning of the game
- A lot of bug fixes!
Update r110a/b/c - Nov 2, 2014 :
- Improvement when displaying big numbers
- Bug fixes on the lions and the notification box
- r110b: bug fix related with WebGL
- r110c: bug fix where the quests would always be reset to the beginning
Update r110 - Oct 19, 2014 :
- New stuff to collect: honey and... pills?!
- Big rebalancing of the game. About time!
- Lions can now bring back multiple items at once based on their level
- Some quests were unfair. They've been updated.
- Multiple code improvements behind the scene
Update r109a - Sept 28, 2014 :
- Added a quest system: get rewarded just for doing stuff!
- Removed the save button, since the game already save every time you do anything!
- Removed the Vérachou, since it was so broken :(
- Other bug fixes
Update r108b - Sept 7, 2014 :
- New silo contains the cabbages before the factory transform them into salads.
- The game now saves every time you purchase something.
- Improved UI.
- Bee bug fixes (dropping the cabbage in water, slowing down before catching a cabbage, getting stuck, etc)
- The vérachou's light switch is gone. That's a bug. Sorry.
- Balancing adjustment.
- And lots of non-visible changes in the code (that's why this update took so long)
Update r107 - July 27, 2014 :
- New conversion menu to transform stuff into different stuff!
- Lions can bring back new stuff
- Sending lions on missions now cost salads
- The vérachou now evolve through different means
- Reorganized space: menu flow should be less confusing
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Update r106bait-b - July 14, 2014 :
- New purchase popup
- Notifications now blink the notification box, making them more visible
- 300% more silly messages! (thanks to fans' suggestions)
- Some actually useful (informative) messages too!
- Seriously, what the fuck with the damn lions?!
- You've never found any lion so far? Maybe if you used bait it would be more efficient? But what could be used as bait?
Update r105b - July 6, 2014 :
- Your vérachou can now evolve! :D
- Bee AI improvement: They are now a liiiitle less dumb!
- Added a system to verify the savefile. It won't allow you to play with a savefile from a previous version, which caused issues.
Update r104 - June 29, 2014 :
- Take care of your own vérachou! Feed it and force it to study; just like a real kid! Then, when it's full of love, collect the vérachou eggs!
- Added a button to manually save. Very useful if you play on mobile.
- Some bugfixes and improvement based on your feedback (thanks!)
- More silly messages in the top banner (You can send me suggestions!)
Update r103 - June 22, 2014 :
- Bees can have their speed upgraded (but there's now a limit of 4 bees max)
- The bees' sizes are relative to their speed
- OMG! What's that ugly thing above??
- What!? We can see lions? For real this time??
Update June 15, 2014 :
- Save system! You can now close the game and your factory will continue to produce!
- Fixed the balancing so that factories aren't always full anymore
- New store for factory improvements
- The button to buy bees is now on page 3
- Lions are lurking around
- Some behind the scene improvements (camera system, store system, notifications, etc.)
June 8, 2014 :
- First version! I just started working on this game yesterday! Woot woot!
- Cabbages are falling. The bees will catch them if they fall on your menhir.
- The factory turns the cabbages into salads.
- Click the menhir and the factory to upgrade to make more salads!
- You can also buy more bees. A million bees! Bees everywhere!
Thank you for playing!