Morning Set Up 8:00 – 9:00 AM
- Sign in
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Find the appropriate name tag in the co-op hall monitor notebook. Please wear it as a reminder of your responsibilities.
- Check all restrooms (1st and 2nd floors) to make sure they are clean: toilets flushed, clean toilet seats, toilet paper, paper towels, trash on floor, etc. Cleaning supplies are in the supply closet if needed.
- Set wipes and sanitizer in each classroom.
- Check EVERY room to make sure there are trash bags in the trash cans.
- Extra trash bags can be found in the supply closet. Fold an extra bag over the edge of the can (under existing trash bag) for afternoon clean up.
- Before you leave your duty, check with Kaitlyn McCue for additional tasks.