Morning Set Up 7:30 – 8:30 AM
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Find the appropriate name tag in the co-op hall monitor notebook. Please wear as a reminder of your responsibilities.
- Set up one side of gym by placing 8 chairs around tables. The student workers will bring out tables and chairs. Do not attempt to move stacks of chairs.
- Check both restrooms to make sure they are clean: toilets flushed, clean toilet seats, toilet paper, paper towels, trash on floor, etc. Cleaning supplies are in supply closet if needed.
- Check EVERY room to make sure there are trash bags in the trash cans.
- Extra trash bags can be found in the supply closet. Fold an extra bag over the edge of the can (under existing trash bag) for afternoon clean up.
- Before you leave your duty, check with Jonathan McCue for additional tasks.