Week of March 9, 2020 to March 13, 2020
- Guest forms for Prom can be found in the Front Office. Anyone who is NOT a current student and Underclass guest WILL NEED a form. ***ALL Junior and Senior Dues as well as fees MUST be paid before a ticket may be purchased. This includes Library fees.***
- Have you bought your yearbook? What are you waiting for, the book to sell out ?!?! To pay more money ?!?! Buy your yearbook today!!!!
- SAT Academy Bus, #642.
- Attention all Virginia Readers Choice participants. We will be having a St. Patrick’s Day meeting in the Library during AEP next Wednesday, March 18. Please be on the lookout for a message from Remind.com to sign up for the meeting.
- Congratulations to all of our Orchestra students who achieved a SUPERIOR rating at yesterday’s (March 11) Virginia Band and Orchestra Director’s Association Concert Assessment. Excellent job Warriors!!!
- STUDENTS: Make sure you take your Chromebook and Charger home with you EVERYDAY!!! Do NOT leave it in class or at school anywhere, they are to be taken home DAILY!!!