BIG BUBBA’S HOUSE RULES
Yay, he’s a big brother and to make the transition a good one, here is his daily routine and house rules.
Bubba - eats out of his bowl in the kitchen twice a day
Frequency - 1 cup, 2 times a day
Where to walk: Bubba - 30 minutes two times around the neighborhood
Equipment: Bubba’s harness and leash are in the front closet
Dog: Bubba loves fetch in the backyard, double check the gates are closed
- take a Kong out of the freezer and toss it in the backyard for him to sit in the sun and chew on something
- loves his butt scratched
- please avoid petting his ears, he’s recovering from an ear infection
- We don’t allow Bubba on the furniture, thanks for helping us keep that up
- During Tummy Time we put Bubba in the backyard, behind the baby gate or ask him to stay in his dog bed.
- Bubba and Baby should not be in the same room together, unattended, no exceptions.
- We like to keep Baby’s toys up for now unless we are playing with it, Bubba is learning what toys are his and what are the Baby’s
Visitors and House Guests
- Bubba gets his special bully stick chew and we let him hang out in our bedroom while people visit with the baby.
- No exceptions to this, thanks!