Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School – Board of Directors, Executive Session
04.19.17 at 12:00 pm – 22895 Road F.
BOD Approved on 05.22.17
- Call to Order: Nate called the meeting to order at 12:15 pm.
- Roll Call: Nate Seeley, President; Julie Suckla, Vice President; Tamia Hurst, Secretary; Chad Fish, Treasurer (via phone); Kathy Clark, Member; Stacey Weyand, Member
Absent from BOD: Kelli Jackson
- Executive Session
- Recorded on Tamia’s IPhone
- At 12:16 pm Kathy moved to enter into Executive Session according to C.R.S. 24-6-402 (4)(a) considering the purchase, acquisition, lease, transfer, or sale of any real, personal, or other property interest AND C.R.S. 24-6-402 (4)(e) determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations; developing strategy for negotiations; and instructing negotiators. Nate stipulated that all E/M S BOD members be in attendance with no other persons invited to attend. Motioned seconded, no discussion, approved unanimously. Motion carried.
- Kathy moved to exit out of Executive Session at 1:05 pm. Motion seconded, no discussion, approved unanimously. Motion carried. No action was taken during the Executive Session.
- Adjournment: Kathy moved to adjourn the meeting, unanimously approved. Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 1:05 pm.
Prepared by Tamia Hurst, BOD Secretary