Membership Hold Request Form
- Month-to-Month, Annual and Builders Memberships are eligible for holds. Other pass types are not eligible for holds.
- Memberships cannot be placed on hold once Cancellation notice has been given.
- Please refer to the YYoga website for further details on YYoga Hold Policy:
- We require minimum 72 hours advance notice to review and process Hold Requests. Requests received less than 72 hours in advance will be processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching the guest’s requested start date or preventing a scheduled Month-to- Month Membership billing.
This is the number on the back of your YYoga keytag
Don't worry, we won't add you to any mailing lists, or share your email address.
Preferred Contact Method
- Eligible memberships can be placed on hold up to 3 times per calendar year.
- Each hold can be a minimum of 1 week and maximum of 1 month in length.
- 72 hours advance notice must be provided.
- Holds cannot be backdated.
Hold Start Date
The date you would like to put your membership on hold. NOTE: Holds cannot be backdated.
Hold End Date
The last date of your hold. Membership will resume the following day.
The YYoga centre you practice at most frequently.
BC - Downtown Flow
BC - Highgate
BC - Kitsilano
BC - Neo Whistler
BC - Northshore Elements
BC - Park Royal
BC - Richmond Olympic Oval
BC - South Granville
BC - West Sixth
BC - Yaletown
ON - Harbourfront
ON - Queen Street West
Reason for Hold
Holds requested for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor's note. A YYoga team member will respond to your request with instructions on how to submit your note.
Travel / Vacation
Please let us know if there are any additional details we should be aware of.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of YYoga.
Terms of Service