The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
Reading on Screen Site Evaluation
You do not have to have used the site in order to participate. Your feedback will help our development of the Reading on Screen support site at
. All responses are anonymous.
1. Have you used the Reading on Screen site?
You DO NOT have to have used the site in order to complete the rest of this survey
2. Your current status:
Not in education
At college or sixth form
Staff at an educational institution
3. Name of your institution
4. What issues have you encountered reading on screen or engaging with digital resources?
Note: please interpret reading on screen as widely as you like, it could include reading text from websites, using PDFs, slides or other resources and is not just limited to the act of reading, but may include file management, annotation, etc.
5. Has the Reading on Screen site resolved your problem(s)?
6. Did you find something on the Reading on Screen site that was useful that you were not originally looking for?
7. What parts of the site do you find most useful?
8. What advice is missing from the site that you would find helpful?
Note: please feel free to refer to tasks you find difficult, software, devices, platforms, etc. Any aspect of reading on screen that you think we could provide advice on.
Consent for research
This allows us to use your anonymous response for research, journals, blog posts and conference papers. Please do not submit this form unless you give consent for this purpose. If you have any questions as to how your response will be used, or any other queries about this short survey, please contact
I give consent that my anonymous response may be used for research and development purposes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of York.
Terms of Service