- We need a minimum of 2 weeks notice of your request to assure that we have staff available and proper preparation time.
- The majority of students participating must be in the College of Letters and Science (qualifying majors here: http://pubs.wisc.edu/ug/ls_majors.htm). This includes pre-majors and those still exploring L&S majors.
- Minimum number of students required in attendance:
Weekday business hours (ends by 5:00 pm) = a guarantee of a minimum of 10 students
Weeknight (start time between 5:00 - 7:00 pm) = a guarantee of a minimum of 20 students
Weekend = a guarantee of a minimum of 40 students
5 factors we use to evaluate when making our decision:
- timing within the semester (right around the career fair we get a lot of requests)
- if it's in line with our career & internship communities (government/politics/policy & nonprofits, healthcare & wellness, science & research)
- if your group is affiliated with L&S
- if we have worked with you in the past and there was great student attendance
- if we have staff available