OWP@WU Teacher Consultant Survey
Preferred Email Address
Preferred Contact Number
Current School District and School
Current Teaching Assignment
What classes/grades/population are you currently working with?
2. What activities would best help you stay in touch with your OWP@WU teaching colleagues?
Please check all you might be interested in.
Workshops after school
Workshops on Saturdays
Small writing groups that meet regularly to share and get feedback on writing
Fun functions that combine writing with socializing
Reading circles for close reading and discussion of seminal articles and chapters on teaching writing
A multi-day writing retreat
An outdoor activity that combines writing with nature
I'm not really interested at this time in staying in touch with my OWP@WU teaching colleagues.
3. In the NWP tradition of the writing marathon--moving between coffee shops freewriting and sharing and drinking coffee--what would be the most convenient times and locations?
I am not interested in participating in a writing marathon at this time.
1. What are the current curricular or instructional initiatives in your school/district that are influencing what and how you teach?
2. Do you have an idea for a professional event/activity you would like to see the OWP@WU site host that will help you as an educator? Please share ideas here of professional learning experiences that would most benefit you.
6. We know your time is precious. We want to schedule events when most people would be able to attend. Which of the times below best matches your preferance for a professional learning experience?
Please check all that apply.
How much would you be willing to pay for an OWP sponsored workshop that lasted 3-4 hours?
How much would you be willing to pay for an OWP sponsored workshop that lasted 6-7 hours?
5. Do you have an idea for a social/fun activity you would like to see the OWP@WU site host that will help you connect with your fellow Summer Institute grads/Teacher Consultants (TCs), rejuvenate, and be energized for your work? Please share your ideas here of fun/social experiences would most benefit you.
7. Which of the times below best matches your preferance for a fun/social event?
Please check all that apply
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service