Request edit access
The Webster Groves School District understands the importance of communication as we work together to improve our schools. To best communicate with all district residents, we've created a brief survey to help determine how and what you'd like to hear from us as well as what we need to do to gather information/opinions to ensure that your voice is heard. The survey is intended for all households, whether they have students enrolled in the schools or not. We plan to use survey results to help guide efforts to improve our communication practices and ensure that everyone has the information needed to help our students and school community succeed.
Please help us by providing your valuable input. We look forward to hearing from you.
SURVEY DEADLINE: Friday, June 16
1) How closely do you follow what's happening in the Webster Groves School District?
Not very closely
2) What are the best ways for the Webster Groves School District to get information about the schools to you? (check all that apply)
The District's website
The District's bi-annual newsletter ("Our Schools") mailed to your residence
The Webster-Kirkwood Times
Town Hall meetings
3) What are the best ways for the Webster Groves School District to gather information from you regarding matters related to the school district? (check all that apply)
Town Hall meetings
Meetings or Impromptu conversations
4) Do you feel there are adequate opportunities for you to express your concerns and opinions about important issues affecting our schools?
5) Do you feel there are adequate opportunities for you to contribute to decisions being made?
6) What information are you most interested in receiving from the district?
Features from classrooms about students and teachers
Opportunities for community members to be involved with the district
Rationale for decisions made by district leadership
Information about district performance in comparison to other school districts
Building renovation updates
7) How well informed are you of the district's financial situation?
Not Very Informed
8) How efficiently do you think the Webster Groves School District spends your tax dollars?
Not very efficiently
9) Where do you think WGSD should focus its tax dollars and efforts to continually improve the quality of education for students?
10) Please rate the district's overall performance using a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the top rating.
11) Which best describes you? (check the one that best applies)
I have/will have children attending district schools
I had children who attended district schools
I have/will have children attending private schools
I had children who attended private schools
None of the above
12) Please check your home city.
13) If there is anything else you would like to add, please respond below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Webster Groves School District.
Terms of Service