A desk assistant provides information, support and services to residential students, parents, faculty and staff 24 hours a day. These functions are varied and extensive. Some responsibilities include:
• Serving as a desk assistant in the central communication center for the Department of Housing and Residence Life at
• Serve as a resource center of information and support for students, parents, faculty and staff.
• Responsible for dispatching staff via radio communication, video monitoring and assessing radio software applications
• Demonstrating strong administrative skills and attention to detail
• Being a self-starter, dependable, creative and able to multi-task
• Attending regular staff meetings, training sessions as necessary
• Displaying exceptional customer service skills
• Experience in a customer service or office setting is preferred
• Being knowledgeable of the University environment and resources
• Having an awareness of residence hall policies and procedures
Please submit your resume` and class schedule via word document as well as a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who have not submitted the requested information will not be considered for employment.