New York Aquarium Youth Program - Polar Blast Mid-Winter Mini-Camp Pre-Registration
WELCOME to the 2014 Polar Blast Mid-Winter Mini-Camp pre-registration form!
Please complete the fields in this form to pre-register for the program.
MID-WINTER MINI-CAMP DETAILS:
Ages: 9 to 11 years old
When: Thursday February 20th, 2014 & Friday February 21st, 2014
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Fee (for both days): $150 (non-members); $125 (members) per child
• Registration for Polar Blast Mid-Winter camp is on a first come, first served basis so sign up early.
• If you would like to register for more than one child, please submit a separate form for each child.
• All fields in the form below marked with an asterisk (*) require you to fill them in.
• Once you submit this request form, the NYA registrar will contact you within two (2) business days to confirm your registration and collect your payment information.
• You will receive an electronic confirmation of your registration once your payment has been processed. This message will include information regarding the program location.
• For questions regarding registration, please call (718) 265-3457.
• Programs are held rain or shine.
• All cancellation requests must be made in writing either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• There will be no refunds for cancellations from programs made less than four weeks prior to the program date.
• In the event that the program is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
The New York Aquarium Education Department