Parent Survey SIP Q2 2016-2017
MES Parents: Our School Improvement Plan focuses on the integration of the 4Cs and differentiation. You can read the plan on the MES website under the SIP tab. Please take a few minutes to answer these questions to help us improve our work toward our SIP goals.
Please complete a survey for each of your children who attend MES.
1. What grade is your child in?
2. The WCPSS Strategic Plan includes the implementation of the 4 Cs (Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Communication, Creativity). Have you received communication about the implementation of the 4Cs into your child's daily instruction?
3. Is there evidence of the 4Cs in your child's classroom assignments?
4. Do you think that your child is receiving appropriate differentiation in literacy?
No, it is too challenging
No, it is too easy
5. Does your child set and work toward individual reading goals in the classroom?
I am not sure
6. How helpful is the K-3 mClass Literacy Home Connect Letter to you (running man report)?
Not very helpful
Never seen it or don't know what it is
My child is in 4th or 5th grade
7. What would help you support your child at home with reading?
8. Additional Comments or Questions:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wake County Public School System.
Terms of Service