North End Center Training and Conference Room Request Form
Check Web Outlook to ensure room(s) are available prior to submitting all request forms. If you have questions, please contact University Organizational and Professional Development at 540-231-5100 or
Events may be scheduled Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. only. All events must end by 5 p.m. Events may be reserved through the end of the current calendar year (January 1-December 31). Reservations for the next calendar year may be made starting November 15.
Which room would you like to reserve?
NEC 2200 Reynolds Homestead Training Room: Seats 28 and is classroom style set-up
NEC 2400 Roanoke Training Room: Seats 24 and is classroom style set-up
NEC 2410 Hampton Roads Training Room: Seats 24 and is T-team style set-up
NEC 2420/2430 National Capital Region Training Room: Seats 62 and is classroom style set-up
NEC 2440 Caribbean Studies Training Room: Seats 24 and is classroom style set-up
NEC 2450 Southwest Virginia Computer Classroom: Seats 10
NEC 2460 Richmond Computer Classroom: Seats 23
NEC 2470 European Studies Video Conference Room: Seats 22 and is classroom style set-up
NEC 3600 Leadership Conference Room: Seats 20 and is U-shape style set-up
NEC Conference Room 4380: Seats 14 (recommended) to 18
NEC Conference Room 4390: Seats 14 (recommended) to 18
NEC 2200 Reynolds Homestead Training Room, NEC 2400 Roanoke Training Room, NEC 2410 Hampton Roads Training Room, NEC 2420 National Capital Region Training Room, and NEC 3600 Leadership Conference Room are the only rooms that can be reconfigured. The tables in the other rooms are connected together and have power run to them. Please do not disconnect the tables in these training rooms.
Display Event on Television in Lobby of North End Center?
Event Start Time:
Event End Time:
All training and conference rooms will be available 30 minutes prior and after for event set-up and clean-up. If you require additional time please contact UOPD at
or by calling 540-231-5100.
Is this a reoccurring event?
If "Yes" specify reoccurring event dates below
Event Room Assistance:
Please complete this section for room assistance. We require a minimum of five working days notice (Monday-Friday) on all training and conference room needs to ensure that the room is ready for your event. Please submit any links or other special software needs directly to
Indicate below what type(s) of assistance you will require from our staff:
No assistance needed
Room equipment assistance
Personal laptop use
Webinar support (e.g. Polycom, Webinars and WebEx) Email link to
Browser/link preferences (list below in comments/additional information)
Software/plug-in/control needs (list below in comments/additional information)
Video conference or conference call assistance
Training and Conference Room Guidelines and Procedures
Please review the room guidelines and procedures below, by submitting this form you are agreeing that you have read the room guidelines and will follow all rules outlined below by University Organizational and Professional Development.
• Reservations are available Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All events must end by 5 p.m as rooms will be locked at 5 p.m.
• Rooms will be unlocked/available 30 minutes prior. Advanced notice is required (minimum of five days) if earlier access is needed.
• Do not lock the door following your event as there may be another event later in the day.
• If, upon arrival, you find that your requested room is locked please contact UOPD at 540-231-5100 or visit Suite 2300 and ask the front desk to notify UOPD for assistance.
• Food and drinks are allowed in all training and conference rooms. In the technology training rooms (North End Center 2450 Southwest Virginia and North End Center 2460 Richmond training rooms) only drinks with lids are allowed.
• Reserving department/organization is responsible for arranging catering.
• Reserving department/organization is responsible for set-up and clean-up of all food and drinks in the training room. If food and/or drinks are served all tables and credenzas must be wiped down and disinfected.
Summary of Training and Conference Room Rules and Procedures:
1. Training and conference rooms are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All events must end by 5 p.m as rooms will be locked at 5 p.m.
2. The department/organization must abide by the instructions in the rooms.
3. No permanent markers are allowed in the rooms. Only dry erase markers may be used.
4. Do not hang or stick anything to any surfaces in the rooms.
5. The reserving department/organization is responsible for cleaning the room after the event to include but not limited to tables and/or credenzas when food and/or drinks are served, trash, whiteboards, or other surfaces as necessary. If the room configuration was changed it must be returned to the original configuration. The reserving department/organization will be invoiced a $35 fee if the room is not cleaned properly and/or returned to the original set-up.
6. Any spills on the carpet, chairs, or damage to equipment should be reported to University Organizational and Professional Development immediately.
7. Advance deliveries of equipment or supplies are not permitted.
8. Departments/organizations who need to cancel a training or conference room should do so at the earliest possible date. Continued offenses may result in the department/organization being denied access to the rooms.
9. Any damage to the room will be assessed and an invoice for the cost of repairs will be sent to the reserving departments/organizations. Continued offenses may result in the department/organization being denied access to the rooms.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Tech.
Terms of Service