Do you wish there were more than 24 hours in a day? Have you missed a deadline for an assignment? Do you need a few tips on how to improve your time management skills? If the answer is yes, please join us for this interactive workshop. You will explore ways to use your time more efficiently and learn how to juggle your responsibilities.
During this session you will learn:
• How to evaluate the use of your time.
• How managing your time does not have to feel like a prison.
• Determine which time management tools work best for you.
• Strategies that will apply for years to come.
• What is a good goal?
• How can I stay on track to reaching my goals?
Presenter: Susan Vinson, Student Success Services
Sponsored by the Center for University Studies and Programs (CUSP) and the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC)
To sign up for this workshop, please fill out the following form.