WeTeach_CS Summit Presentation Proposal Form 2017
Presentation proposal for the CS Summit to be held June 5-7, 2017 in Austin, TX are being accepted. As you submit your proposal please keep the following in mind:
- Sessions will be 1 hour in length
- Wifi internet access will be available for you and participants
- Participants will be asked to bring their own devices, please specify in your description if your session is device specific
- Interactive and engaging proposals of interest include, but are not limited to:
* cloud-based computing
* equity and inclusion
* school counselors and computer science
* classroom resources
* block-based coding
* text-based coding
* computational thinking
* integration of computer science into other subjects
PROPOSALS ARE DUE MARCH 31, 2017.
Primary Presenter's Last Name
Primary Presenter's First Name
Primary Presenter's Title
Primary Presenter's Organization
Primary Presenter's Email Address
Primary Presenter's Twitter Handle (if any)
Do you need to submit additional presenters?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UTmail.
Terms of Service