* The recipients of the award will have performed in a significantly noteworthy way such that their actions will have gone above and beyond their normal job responsibilities.
* Nominations should exemplify one or more of the five criteria.
* The recipient(s) must be a full or part-time staff member in good standing.
* Nominations can come from employees, students, parents and others in the community.
* The person making the recommendation must provide a brief written statement describing the action or contribution of the employee and its benefit.
* All nominations should be submitted using this online form.
* Nominations will be accepted at any time during the year.
* A selection committee will review nominations periodically throughout the year as they are received.
* Potential winners will be verified with the nominator and/or the direct supervisor.
* Nominations will be kept on file until March 15 of each year. Nominations submitted after March 15 will be considered for the following school year.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
* Winners will receive cash awards of $2,000 at a recognition event scheduled through the building principal or department supervisor.
* In addition, each winner will have $1,000 to designate for a particular project at his/her school or within the district.