* Be a South Dakota resident
* Be a full-time, undergraduate, degree-seeking student
* Complete at least 30 credit hours/academic year (Fall, Spring and Summer) while in the program
* Earn satisfactory grades and make satisfactory progress towards graduation
* Have proficiency, or the ability to gain proficiency, in information technology experience and skills to help assist faculty
* Maintain a GPA of 3.00 during the time spent in the program
If you are eligible, please complete all sections below. In addition to completing this form, you may also submit a resume to the CTL (firstname.lastname@example.org).