· Close your own deals.
· Develop customer relationships and grow business in your unique sales territory.
· Communicate with your advertiser clients through phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
· Identify customer needs and present proposals.
· Notify customers of upcoming special issues or sales.
· Enter sales opportunities and manage sales forecasts in spreadsheet.
· Present your forecast at weekly sales meetings.
· Attend all sales meetings.
· Achieve personal sales goals.
· Obtain insertion orders/qualified written confirmation of all advertising orders.
· Obtain artwork files and payment from advertisers by deadline and provide these to the Ad Manager.
· Track all customer activity in spreadsheet.
· Reply to advertiser within 24 hours.
· Check in with the Advertising Manager a minimum of once per week.
· Inform Advertising Manager of any dissatisfied customers or customer complaints.
· Required to attend weekly sales meetings/trainings.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.