***Workshops are being facilitated by Aurora staff and trained volunteers. Most workshops requested during Fall 2022/Spring 2023 will be facilitated remotely using Zoom or other technology services, but we are also offering in-person workshops that align with University protocols. Efforts to customize and engage in dialogue/activities will still be made. Any requests for in-person workshops will be subject to the individual availability and willingness of our facilitators***
"The Power of Respect: Respect Yourself, Respect Others, & Respect Boundaries."
To view our workshop offerings in more detail, visit: https://aurora.umn.edu/curriculum
- Dialogue style facilitation
- Sessions build upon each other, allowing for a deeper understanding of topics surrounding sexual and relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment
- More contact with different groups and departments on campus
Here at The Aurora Center, we have been working hard to revamp our entire prevention program curriculum! In conversations with folks on campus, we have noticed an increase in demand for opportunities to explore topics that deepen our understanding of sexual and relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment. You will see the new topics we are exploring in the topic drop down menu.
Instructions and next steps for workshop requests:
- Requests must be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to desired workshop date
- Requests must include a location for workshop, campus classroom is preferred; Aurora does not have a designated space for workshops
- Our Violence Prevention Educators need an A/V set up (projector or tv with sound) for each workshop
- Once your workshop request is submitted, our staff will reach out to the contact listed on the request form with a confirmation and to set up a consultation with the Prevention Program Coordinator, who may wish to discuss event details, customization needs, and ensure the topic selected meets the intended audience where they're at in understanding and need
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com