The Aurora Center Workshop Request Form
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE...In accordance with University guidelines around COVID-19 precautions, the Aurora Center will not be accepting requests for prevention workshops for the remainder of Spring Semester. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to return normal operations as soon as we can.. ***
Introducing our new prevention program curriculum:
"The Power of Respect:
Respect Yourself, Respect Others, & Respect Boundaries."
- Dialogue style facilitation
- Sessions build upon each other, allowing for a deeper understanding of topics surrounding sexual and relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment
- More contact with different groups and departments on campus
Here at The Aurora Center, we have been working hard to revamp our entire prevention program curriculum! In conversations with folks on campus, we have noticed an increase in demand for opportunities to explore topics that deepen our understanding of sexual and relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment. You will see the new topics we are exploring in the topic drop down menu.
Instructions for workshop requests:
- Requests must be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to desired workshop date
- Requests must include a location for workshop, campus classroom is preferred. Aurora does not have a designated space for workshops.
- Our Violence Prevention Educators need an A/V set up (projector or tv with sound) for each workshop
- Once your workshop is confirmed, the contact listed on the request form will receive a Google Calendar invitation to the event as a reminder.
- If you have any questions, please email our Prevention Program Coordinator, Paul Ang
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Minnesota Twin Cities.