On behalf of your Epsilon Sigma Phi board, we invite you to renew your membership and join us at our annual meeting during Program Conference!
The mission of Epsilon Sigma Phi is to foster standards of excellence in the Extension system and to develop the Extension profession and professional. Since Epsilon Sigma Phi was established in 1927 in Bozeman, Montana, members have worked to strengthen the impact of the Extension system to address needs of individuals and communities through research-based education. It is the largest and one of the oldest organizations of Extension professionals.
Benefits of a membership include:
- Scholarships for individual professional development opportunities, including for advanced degrees. National scholarships are also available.
- National platform to give scholarly presentations. The high-level of quality of Minnesota programming positions us well for this national stage.
- Network of Extension professionals united across disciplines and program areas.
Membership is open to those Extension personnel (including administration, University, and county-based professionals) and retirees who exhibit excellence in Extension programming.
Types of membership:
- Annual, for currently employed Extension professionals with at least three years of service.
- Associate, for currently employed Extension professionals with less than three years of service.
- Life, for Extension professionals who have retired from the Extension system.
Please consider these opportunities and benefits, and renew today by completing the following form!
We look forward to seeing you at our annual meeting during Program Conference on Monday, October 5, at 6:30 p.m. at the Blue Water Grill in the conference hotel!
For more information about our Epsilon Sigma Phi chapter, please visit http://blog-esp.extension.umn.edu.
ESP Membership Chair
Extension Regional Director