Thank you for volunteering at the 2013 Taste of Culture on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at the Trotter Multicultural Center. To register, please submit the following information no later than Friday, August 30, 2013.
This year, we are in need of volunteers to assist with a variety of activities including:
- Food Servers (20): serve food samples to attendees
- Food Stockers (5): maintain food stations throughout the event
- Registration Table (4): sign-in volunteers & sponsors, pass out food vouchers & maps
- Talent Registration (1): sign in performers and direct them to the stage at the appropriate call time
- Raffle table (2): hand out raffle tickets & prizes
- Activities (3): assist with games and activities during the event
- Setup/Breakdown (5): assist the MESA/Trotter crew with setting up and breaking down the event
Note: The minimum shift for each volunteer is 2 hours. The quantities of volunteers are indicative of the minimum number of folks we need per 2 hour shift during our 4 hour event. We greatly appreciate volunteers who can stay to help longer if possible.
Thank you in advance for your participation in making this event a great success!
Taste of Culture Committee