Please read the requirements below carefully before proceeding to the application questions. If offered a spot as a Cyber Associate and you accept, you will:
* Live on the CWIT Living-Learning Community Floor (see below for more information)
* Take the First Year Experience class in Fall 2017 for CWIT and Cyber Affiliates/Associates to help with a successful
transition from high school to college
* Take the Cyber Practicum class with other Cyber Scholars & Associates during the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters
* Meet once per month with the Assistant Director, Cyber Scholars Program, for help with academic advising, professional
* Participate in other cyber-related events and meetings (you will know all requirements at the start of each new semester so
you can make sure they fit into your schedule)
You must use this form to apply to the Cyber Associates Program and send a copy of your high school transcript to Cindy Greenwood, Assistant Director of Cyber Scholars, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 1.
If selected to be a Cyber Associate, you will be required to live on the Center for Women in Technology (CWIT) Living-Learning Community (LLC) floor in Chesapeake Hall, a residence hall on campus. May 1 is also the deadline to apply for on-campus housing, so you must complete the housing application by that date as well in order to be considered to become a Cyber Associate. In addition, you must fill out the supplemental housing application for the CWIT LLC, also by May 1, and select the CWIT LLC as your first choice for housing (you will be asked to select your top three choices). The LLC is a great opportunity to live with other students in your major and/or with similar interests so that you always have potential study group members and friends just a door or two away.