Change of Engineering Track Request
For students interested in changing their major within the College of Engineering

EX: PR-ENGIN (Mechanical Track) to PR-ENGIN (Civil Track)
Or: CSE (Computer System Engineering) to ChE(Chemical Engineering)

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UMass Amherst. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms