Candidates must present one form of government-issued identification. The identification must be valid and current, must bear your full name in English language characters, and must contain a photograph and a signature. Acceptable forms of identification include:
• Current passport with name, photograph, and signature
• Valid driver’s license with name, photograph, and signature
• State or Province ID issued by the motor vehicle agency with name, photograph, and signature
• National ID
• A tribal ID card with name, photograph, and signature
• A naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
If you are interested in our proctoring service, please complete the form in its entirety. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified within two working days. Requests received after business hours will not be processed until the following business day.