Application for Change of Major

    The Application for a Change of Major is reserved for active UCM graduate students only. If you have not enrolled in the last three semesters (including fall, spring, and summer) you are an inactive student and you will need to submit a new Graduate School application.

    If you are an inactive student, please do not fill out the Application for Change of Major. Please re-apply at