FALL 2016 PLAYTECH REGISTRATION
Join us for our fall semester PLAYTECH SATURDAY event at Parsons School of Design located in downtown New York City. Come play and engage with new games and interactive multimedia projects from students, faculty and our like-minded friends in the industry.
Hosted by Parsons SPACE and the School of Art, Media and Technology.
6 E 16th Street (between 5th Avenue and Broadway)
Saturday, November 12, 2016
TIME: 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Pizza served at 1 p.m.
Please complete one form below for each student or group attending.
Contact Parsons SPACE at 212.229.8933 or
Guidelines for Participation in Parsons PlayTech
This is the registration form to participate in Parsons PlayTech at Parsons School of Design (the “Program”) on Saturday, November 12, 2016. All participants must have submit these guidelines to The New School (the “University”) in order to begin the Program. These Guidelines are intended to minimize any misunderstandings about the Program and to protect you from any conflict, inconvenience or injury that may arise. In consideration for participating in the Program, you agree and understand:
1. You authorize (but do not obligate) the University and its designated representatives to consent to any emergency medical/hospital care or treatment, or to take any actions it considers to be warranted regarding your health and safety. In the event of any treatment or action, you agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment or action. You are aware and understand that you should carry your own health insurance.
2. You agree to abide by the decisions of the University where matters of the welfare of the group as a whole are concerned. You understand that a student is accepted into this Program on the assumption that he or she is a mature individual and that the University assumes no responsibility for the conduct of a student’s personal life.
3. You agree that the University is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
4. You understand that the University Code of Conduct is applicable and that you are expected to follow that Code and all guidelines. You understand that you are expected to stay with the group and to not wander off.
5. You agree to follow the instructions of the facilitators and staff.
6. The University reserves the right to dismiss or discontinue the participation of any individual in the Program at any time, if, in the judgment of the University, the student’s health or behavior is likely to interfere with the operations of the Program or to endanger the health or safety of the Program participants. Dismissal from the Program is at the sole discretion of the University.
Use of Your Image and Your Work
The University reserves the right to take or cause to be taken photographs, film videos and other graphic depictions of students, faculty, staff and visitors for promotional, educational and/or non-commercial purposes, as well as approve such use by third parties with whom the University may engage in joint marketing, without remuneration. Such purposes may include print and electronic publications. This serves as a release to the University giving permission to use your images for such purposes.
Under The New School’s Intellectual Property Policy, students will own all intellectual property rights in works they create in connection with activities associated with the University. Also in accordance with that Policy, the University shall have a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the works created by its students for archival, reference, research, classroom, and other educational purposes. With regard to tangible works of fine art or applied art, this license will attach only to stored images of such work (e.g., slides, videos, digitized images) and does not give the University a right to the tangible works themselves. With regard to literary, artistic and musical works, this license will only attach to brief excerpts of such works for purposes of education.
Please complete the form below to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Guidelines.
Please check the box to indicate that a parent/guardian who is 18 years of age or older is completing this form on behalf of the partipating youth for whom they are responsible.
I am a parent/guardian 18 years of age or older.
I am a teacher or other adult chaperone 18 years of age or older, and I will obtain parent/guardian permission for all youth attending this event with me.
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
What is your email address?
Are you a...
What school/program do you represent or list "NA."
Please list the names of all youth and chaperones who will be participating in PlayTech.
Parents/Guardians may choose to accompany youth during the event or drop them off on the 12th floor of 6 East 16th Street and return later. At the conclusion of the event at 3pm, all students have permission to leave unattended unless a parent/guardian indicates here that they should wait for an adult to meet them on the 12th floor.
At the conclusion of the event the student may leave unattended.
At the conclusion of the event the student should wait for a parent/guardian.
The student(s) are attending with a chaperon and will leave the event as a group.
If the student should wait for the parent, what is the adult's full name?
If the student should wait for the parent, what is the adult's contact number?
How did you hear about PLAYTECH SATURDAY?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of newschool.edu.