- Writing and Editorial (can be broad or focus on music, film, theatre etc.)
- Video Production and/or Editing
- Event Production/Management (only available at select times of the year - apply to be considered ahead of the next intake!)
- Content and Contributor Management / Editing
- Social Media
- Graphic Design (Digital and Print)
We do not offer photography internships, though you're welcome to apply as a photographer on the website (http://www.theaureview.com/about/join). You can ask for a mix or a specific look into one of the subjects, though we will determine your program based on our initial meeting.
We are a volunteer based organisation which means that there is unlikely to be paid work at the end of this program, however as a well respected brand in the industry, you will leave with a wealth of knowledge and a myriad of other opportunities throughout the industries. This is a fantastic place for you to start. No past experience is required.
Most internships will be completed from home within set hours, with some in person opportunities available in Sydney and Adelaide.